15 September 2008

me&me's


The great great grandchild of Johann Gutenberg and Forrest Mars Sr. was recently born. Now, through the brilliance of modern technology, you can actually go online and create your very own custom M&M's. We should all be excited, especially if you like chocolate or looking at yourself (but preferably both). In an excellent Op-Ed, Roger Cohen enlightens us about super-premium products, the hollowing out of the middle class, and most importantly about this "act in which narcissism and individualization merge. Yum." And I thought it was cool when you could dress up in wild west fashion and they'd take a sepia-colored picture of you. You can make your own M&M's here. But be forewarned, you might also have to choose something witty to write on the back that's under 8 letters.

1 comment:

Ross said...

I would put "more money than sense" on the back. Except it has to be 8 characters, so I would put m$t(symbol for cents, which I don't know how to do on my keyboard).