30 April 2009

How did I miss this?


I can't believe I missed this from a few episodes back in Lost. If you don't watch Lost, I apologize. For me, it ranks at the top of the TV food chain. I don't see a huge need for back story, but I'll say this: in the story, which mostly takes place on an island with seemingly magical powers/history, back in the 70's there was a group called the Dharma initiative which was inhabiting parts of the island and building different facilities/stations that enabled them to monitor the people on the island or press a button which may or may not stave off the end of the world. Each station had a symbol. Here, one of the main character's sports an as of yet unseen symbol, the one for the mess hall. I love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG WTF. How about a spoiler alert on this post?!

Im a bunch of episodes behind and you totally just ruined that for me.

*Unsubscribes RSS and storms out of room*